SVT sotalol and heart palpitaions
hello, im a 36 year old lady who has had svt for many years, i was first put on vera caps and after 6 years out of the blue i had a SVT attack with a heart rate of 240 a min, they changed my medication over to sotalol, increasing it slowly, im now taking 120mg in the morning and again 120mg at night, since the latest upped dosage of a extra 40mg in morning and night, i keep having small palputation while sitting up at night only that seem to be stronger when in bed and laying down, these only occur in the late afternoon and at night before going off to sleep, i also know that i am tired and do try and have a rest of a afternoon but they still occur, are these because of the increase in sotalol??? or because im tired, ive asked the dr but he says it is just stress, but i am getting stressed wanting to know whats happening?? please if anyone has had this happen let me know
Fellow SVT gal here.  I can tell you that my palpitations have absolutely no rhyme or reason whatsoever.  I find this is true among many of us who experience them.