Severe Heaviness on Left Side of Chest

I have been experiencing severe heaviness localized on the left side of my chest when lying down. In addition, I have had some sharp pain and aching pain in the same area for several months, almost like my heart is aching. This condition makes breathing difficult and I get tired while exercising very easily. I have experienced tingling in the left side of my body especially in the left arm. As I type this, I have experienced what seems like a racing or skipping heart beat. Symptoms seem to be worse at night, feels like a very large weight is on my chest constricting my breathing.

Last year I had a complete physical and EKG that was clean and not abnormal in anyway. I have been under significant for at least a year, however, the symptoms are consistent and do not increase with additional stress or decrease with feeling relaxed. My mother is 61 and was just diagnosed with blockage of almost half of her heart.

Should I be concerned? If so, what tests should be administered to me?