Throbbing vein in neck
When I try to sleep, as soon as I get relaxed, the right side of my neck the vein or artery there really start throbbing and you can actually see the blood running (or trying) through it! It is going REALLY HARD AND REALLY FAST!  It wakes me up and I am unable to sleep, it feels like I am having a heart over load!  When this happens, my right arm feels as though the circulation has been cut off and my head is feeling kind of like it is asleep.  And my ears feel warm......  any ideas?
I think you should probably get this checked asap.  you could have a blockage or something.  I am not sure but what I wouldnt just go into the ER. TONIGHT even.  this is just two risky.  It may be nothing but sounds kinda brutal. My family has allot of heart conditions. I wouldn't take chances.  Get it checked out and if its nothing, you can relax.  good luck
sammie