Will this ever end?
I have had so very many tests!  Desperate for resolution.  So very sick of feeling pain and discomfort on a daily basis.  Over the past 5 years I have had, 2 heart caths (both negative), 3 stress tests (2 stress/echos and 1 nuclear stress test), 2 carotid/jugular dopplers, to many to count EKG's, 4 chest x-rays,blood work galore, urine tests, MRI's (c-spine and head), CAT Scan (brain), etc..  And yet I continue to have problems.  My last cath 10/08/08 was all clear, no blockages, EF59%.  My most recent presentation of problems is being awaken at night with pain in/around my upper front teeth, it's very painful and often takes hours to cease.  I have heartburn and/or buring sensation throughout my chest and in my throat, constant burping, aching arms and I can't even begin to explain my depression. I am going through the change after my physician checked my hormone levels and found them to be extremely high.  KenKeith or anybody with constructive advise please help me!  I am so lost and alone....I don't know where to turn.
It sounds to me like you have a possible GERD issue.  Possibly the valve that keeps stomach acid from backing up into the throat and mouth isn't closing.  I have that problem and will probabably have surgery to correct it soon.  I had a bowel obstruction a couple of years ago and it is thought some violent up-chucking ruined the valve, and the stomach acid is actually starting to remove my tooth enamel, and it hurts when I lay down to sleep.  It also has caused me to sound like Kim Carnes singing Betty Davies Eyes, my vocal chords are burned.  I've got a lot of cardiac issues, you symptoms don't sound like a heart issue, but a acid issue.