about heart scan
to all residents who are close to irvine & las vegas, we're doing a public awareness campaign on the early detection & prevention of heart diseases...we're inviting those people who would like to take advantage of a free heart scan...
Medical experts say "the heart scan measures coronary calcifications" or calcium build up inside the coronary arteries.
Those plaques limits the blood flow to the heart & when one gets too excited, the heart tends to beat faster thus starts the build up of pressure on that artery & would likely cause the artery to collapse & develop blood clot & will eventually be the start of the heart attack..I'm no expert so i'm gonna leave it at that. What's important is to know your calcium score & give your family peace of mind that you're gonna be around to guide them, to provide for them & to show your love for them for as long as it takes...  email me at angel_martin08y@yahoo. com