anteriolateral and apical reversible
I went into the ER with chest pain that then radiated to my left shoulder then down to my left ring/small fingers. .  At arrival my B/P was 158\108.  My normal is 116/64.  I was given 325mg baby aspirin, and 3 nitro tablets.  I was given a cardiac stress test through nuclear medicine.  the results came back with small anteriolateral and apical reversible. What does this mean and Would you recommend catherization or ct scan?
Your symptoms and test results would indicate a blockage in the bottom of your heart located towards the back, which is fairly common. The fact that it is reversible means it is not a complete blockage and gets worse with stress. If it were me, I would want the 100% accurate test which is a cath, I wouldn't want to walk away without total confidence. In addition, if it can be treated with a stent they can do that during the cath without another procedure like you will need with the CT.

Let us know how it goes.

Jon
Words like small and reversible are encouraging, but a stress test is not the gold standard to diagnose or predict heart issues from arterial blockages.  Given the information you have posted, I'd ask for a catherization procedure, as Jon suggests.  Obviously you have some blockage, and it would be advantageous I would think to have the cath to establish a baseline, if for no other reason.
That said, I'd suggest you look at your risk factors.  If you smoke, stop; establish an exercise routine, if overweight, mix some salads into your diet, and if diabetic, control it.  
Keep us informed.
I think anterior means 'front' ? which would suggest your LAD or diagonals are restricted somewhere, not totally because there was a viability shown with both the stress and the rest scans. As the blockage is affecting the tissue at the base of the left front side, I would suspect distal LAD. With regards to intervention, this will be bases on many things, such as the diameter of the distal LAD. If below 3mm, then it is unlikely they will want to stent, they tend to block as fast as they are fitted when that small.
I have to agree that a Cath is the best option, but I would request they stent in the same procedure if they think intervention is likely to work. Otherwise you will have to go through it all again.