Heart Disease Community
sinus tachycardia complications

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

sinus tachycardia complications

hi i am a 28 y.o. female.. i started having palpatations 4 months ago that i was not aware of and thought the chest pain was from my asthma until one day decided to take my ventolin enhaler and ended up blue all over and went to the er .. they said i had a chest muscle spasm which turned out to be not true after i went to a cardiologist and did few tests..my holter 24 hrs monitor showed resting heart beat of 100 and 150 during sleep and the ecocardiogram showed sinus tachycardia, i also been having horrible pain under my left breast that lasts for few minutes for a year on and off now..the doc suggested i do a tilt bed test since i have been having episodes of severe hypotension (but no fainting) that lasts for weeks. During the test they injected me with isopropanol and withen 5 minutes my bp dropped to 70/50 from 115/80.. but the doctor told me its negative for anything and that i should eat more salts (my electrolytes are normal) and he said i cant give you any meds to lower your heart beat coz you have hypotension and gave me a drug to increase my blood pressure which made my heart beat to go even higher and i fainted so he told me to stop it and just live my life, anyway my heart beat now is almost always 130 and its making my life difficult ..my left leg went completely numb for a month now and my shoe size in my left foot has increased 2 sizes.. i dont know what to do but i keep wondering is there any risk of letting this without treatment like my doctor suggested?