varicose vein
Hi, Im am a 25yo male. 6 months ago i noticed a large saphenous varicose vein in my right leg. Ive subsequently had stripping surgery around 2.5 months ago. the vein was stripped to my knee but there is some remnents of small varocities behind the knee.
It was all well until i went to a rock concert around a week and a half ago. The next day i noticed a bruise behind my knee and have had a dull pain at different times throughout the day, most prominently when standing.
Ive had an utrasound and there was nothing untoward found. My question is, what could be causing this pain? Ive had some numbness on the top of my foot since surgery and was explained that this is common nerve damage. Could my dancing at the rock concert cause pain to the nerves behind my knee? or is there a chance that there is blood moving into different veins causing pain? An explantion for the pain would be great.
Thankyou.