Heart Disease Expert Forum
warm feeling

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

warm feeling

On occasion I can feel a warm sensation coming up to the top of my heart like the blood flowing out of the top area and across my chest. I know I have at times in the past had high blood pressure by I’m fit and well other than that !
Not wonting to be an alarmist but should I see a GP?. The feeling last about 3 to 6 seconds and is like hot tea spilling up through onto my left Brest.
I'm 43 don't smoke and keep fit
Tags: bowel
I am not sure what this sensation stands for.  I doubt that it is in any way related to a heart condition.  If it continues to bother you consider seeing someone about it.
I also have this strange sensation.  I do not have high blood pressure but have had a heart bypass operation.  It doesn't happen often but it is scary when it does.  Is your sensation ever followed by a bowel movement?
The warm feeling most the time is a nerve. And the bowel movement is probably from anxiety.
A related discussion, warm sensation in heart area was started.