Exercise after 1 month after 3 stents put in
On December 26, 2008 I suffered a heart attack and 3 stents were put in and I feel great but am not sure what my exercise limitations are at this point. My cardiologist just said you can walk 1 mile a day. But told me nothing about floor exercises or yoga. I'm scheduled for a stress test on February 12, 2009 and am wondering if I should just wait til he gives me the results of that test so to see the condition of my heart muscle after the attack.

This discussion is related to Limitations of Exercise After Stent Implant.
A stress test and consultation with the results will provide information regarding your tolerance for exercise.  Heavy lifting and strenuous aorobic exercise would not be advisable until you have the results of the stress test.  Yoga shouldn't be a problem.  
I'd certainly prepare for the stress test by walking at least the one mile a day, and I agree, yoga shouldn't be any problem at all.  When walking, pay attention to how you feel, but it's the best exercise you can do.  Did your doctor suggest rehab?  That's a wonderful way to determine your exercise limits.  I've gone through the heart attack recovery three times, and rehab was a great way for me to get back in the saddle.  Best wishes.