Can PVC's increase blood pressure
I am a 48-year-old female, relatively good health, who has always had low blood pressure, in the range of 90/60.  In the last few weeks, I've felt a fluttering in my chest, and a visit to my gynecologist about 10 days ago showed a blood pressure of 120 over 77...high for me.  Saw my GP yesterday and she's thinking I'm having either PVC's or PAC's.  Blood pressure was 110/70, higher than usual but not alarming.  I'll be wearing a holter monitor this week to check on the heartbeat irregularities; an EKG in the office showed a normal sinus rhythym.  

However, today, the fluttering is out of control, and my blood pressure is running around between 120/80 and 130/90.  WTH?  Where did that come from?  I haven't been able to find anything that indicates that the two are related, but I'm wondering if it makes sense that the PVC's (or PAC's) could be increasing the blood pressure.  Should I be extraordinarily alarmed?  I'm already alarmed, which is why I'm asking if I should be extraordinarily alarmed :)

Thanks so much.  
Hi, how are you measuring your blood pressure? In think the electronic monitors are easily confused and over estimate if you have pvcs while measuring. I suffer from ventricular bigeminy (alternating normal/PVC heartbeat for runs of perhaps 30 secs on average) I took my BP while this was happening and the monitor said BP was 135/90, if I take BP as soon as the bigeminy has stopped BP is normal for me (115/75 ish). I've done this several times today, BP is high every time when the bigeminy is happening (which today is too often!)
I share your concern.  After all the usual tests, stress, echo, event monitor the cardiologist told me I have PAC's/PVC's, that they were benign and many people live with them.  That doesn't make them less scary and reassuring .  I would suggest that at the moment you are concerned about your blood pressure, while high for you, isn't that high. Stress is your worst enemy since it results in the release of adrenaline that can raise your BP.  Relax and put your BP monitor away.  Palpitations are real scary but aren't life threatening .  I learned that after several visits to ER.
Hi Pooyan.  I'm sorry you're experiencing a lot of bigeminy.  I am using an electronic monitor.  The PVC's (if that's what they are) do seem to correlate to an increased blood pressure reading on the monitor.  Last night, toward the end of the evening, the PVC's stopped, and BP readings at that time were back in the 90/60 range.  This morning, I had light PVC's and a lower BP, but as the PVC's are increasing, so is the BP.  

Thank you to both you and Curmudgen.  Curmudgen, I will take your advice and put the BP monitor away.  You're correct in that all I'm doing right now is increasing my stress level when I see that abnormally high number, and that in turn is probably begetting more PVC's.  Vicious circle.  
I just had to say that you are absolutely 100% right about the vicious circle that you can get caught up in with PVC's. It's a very tricky thing to accept and work out in your mind and body. They have the ability to throw off alot of things in your body and once your mind starts to get caught up in that cycle, it's almost impossible to break it. You have to almost create a place of peace that you can find to put your mind at rest when your feel as though your in a whirl wind of anxiety and stress. If you need anything let me know, Ill try my best to help
Signed,
The PVC Man!