EPS and then RFA treatment
i'm 54 yrs old. a diabetic patient for the last 15 yrs and experiencing palpitations since my age of 20. my doctor advised me to go for an EPT. if an extra wire arising from SA or AV node that is causing palpitations is present then if he would carry out an RFA to cut that. incase the cause of palpitations is because of the veins that enter the heart then he would put me on blood thiners for about 6-8 weeks and later go for some treatment. my mother was suffering from bradycardia and she got a pacemaker installed and i think my problem is genetical. i afraid, if an RFA is performed and if it leads to further complications or further problems, then what would happen to me..
RFA is a little scary in my opinion, but if you trust the docs performing the procedure, I would say go for it, assuming you are very symptomatic from the PVC's.  I have had 10-15 RFA procedures, some for PVC's, and out of all of them I have had two emergencies during the procedure which my docs handled very well without permanant damage.  Are you worried about complications other than the basic risks associated with surgery, i.e. bleeding, infection, etc., or is there something more specific your doctor told you could change in your case if the procedure is not successful?

Good luck in your decision.