Extremely light headed when standing up
i was lying on the couch got to turn the heat down and felt extremely light headed heart raced a lil bit and felt like tingling in legs i know i post a lot but i'm lost
I just read your reply to another post in which you mention being over weight.  That and any low blood pressure and/or heart rate would cause a dizzy spell when changing physical activity level, such as standing up from a couch, especially if one has been sitting for a long period (more than 10 minutes is my metric).  This can happen to me just from sitting in a doctor's office waiting for a call to come in.  Not that I go to the the doctor all that often, but I can say when I do (dentist, eye, primary, cardiologist) I take my time getting up to prevent a "public" dizzy spell.  I am less careful at home as I can just grab a chair or the wall and stand still for a minute, that's about all it takes.  

If you normally don't have any dizziness from a rapid change in physical activity, I'd think about discussing it with a doctor.  My problem is AFib driven and the inability of my heart to efficiently respond to a change in need for more oxygen.  Once I start moving I can go for a mile or two (not up hill please) without any further dizziness.