Gastritis and Extrasystoles.
i've written before about my case with Extrasystoles. I've checked every doctor and though they do seem to find some times, not only my extrasystoles but a tachicardia of 140 BPM ( in rare times), doctor tells me that it could be caused by my MVP and that I have a sane heart, I'm stiill a little worried.

With all this going on I've been having severe intestinal gases and today i just got out of my upper endoscopy and a severe case of gastritis and helicopbater pylori was discovered in my stomach.

My question is : Could gastritis and gastrointestinal gases  be the cause of extrasystoles or any tachycardia? Or should i visit other cardiologist to see if there's still something wrong?
Hi ama,

Im not sure if there is a correlation between the two, but I would probably wait to see if the treatment for your gastritis and H. Pylori seems to help things.

Take care