PVC's/PAC's and Alcohol
I have benign PVC's and PAC's.  Blood pressure normal, blood oxygen level normal, EKG, Stress test, ECHO, ECHO stress test, halter monitor, all normal.  My problem is a problem of many, which is, when I drink alcohol, the next day I get PVC's and PAC's.  I know this is VERY common due to the threads on the internet.  But the last couple of times I have drank alcohol, I've had a couple PVC's or PAC's while drinking.  I am not a heavy drinker (well since about two years ago), and I do enjoy a glass of wine from time to time, but am scared I will go into a dangerous heart rhythm.  Should I be worried?  Does alcohol make my PVC's/PAC's dangerous?
In some people, the combination of PACs and alcohol withdrawal does seem to be able to initiate atrial fibrillation.  I know first hand because that is what happened to me.  I would note though that I had been drinking very heavy for 3 straight nights, had been using tobacco, was heavily caffinated and was on a nasal decongestant.  I was also stressed and dehydrated so I had the entire gamut of risk factors covered.

Had I been drinking in moderation without the other factors and had I stayed hydrated, the doctors doubt I would have went afib.  With that in mind, there is evidence that PACs and alcohol can lead to afib; however, everyone is different so who knows.  Drinking in moderation even w/ PACs will not necessarily lead to afib in everyone, but it's definitely something to be careful with as afib begets afib so avoiding even a single episode is optimal.