PVC's and back pain?
Hello everybody,

I am a professional athlete, 31. Year old, and I have been training since I was 10. Few years ago I have been diagnosed with PVC's, and been struggling ever since.

Like almost all of you I did all the tests available in Europe and no help (ECG, MRI, STRESS, ECHO, CATATERISATION…), I have been to the best doctors I Europe. Drinking Magnesium, calcium, Q10. No HELP. Every day I feel the same. I recently stopped my career for two months, not better. What I realized is that I was feeling worse during my break.
Questions: ( I have too much questions, but some important)
- How many of you have had back problems in thoracic region?
- How many have had sinus problems?
- How many have had hormones tested?

Just some thoughts cause I am trying everything, and I am tired…just tired.

I have been reading a lot, and I realized that a lot of people have the same symptoms, but all stop at the same point in their examinations. When doctors realize that there is no serious hearth disease’s, they assume that it is psychological.  I think, no I AM SURE, that this is not the case, and that there are simple explanations, in some cases, for what is really CAUSING this annoyance.

I am willing to try almost everything to get my normal life back, and I am ready to contribute.

Here are some links, which I think can contribute for now.

All the best!

( and sorry for my English )

- almost complete list of reasons for arrhythmia's

http://www.heart-palpitations.net/about/causes-heart-palpitations-symptoms

- taurin, l-arginine and arrhythmia's

http://george-eby-research.com/html/taurine-l-arginine-arrhythmias.html
so as i understand you were training but now you are unable to train because your heart started acting up and you dont know what is causing it?

you get premature ventricular contractions.. well as far as i know these are beningn but they can be a problem if they happen many in a row, or if you get runs of them

i noticed that i get these skipped  beats after i workout, sometimes during a workout but very rarely.

there is something called beta blockers that can reduce these skips, and avoiding chocolate, caffeine and coca cola usually reduces these skips, they might not dissapear completely but they can occur less.