Poor R Wave Progression and nonspecific ST-T wave changes.
I have had left arm pain and chest pain for about three weeks, with one admission into the hospital. I have a history of a heart defect (ventricular septal defect, unrepaired). I have three abnormal ECG's, the first one stating that there is sinus tachycardia and septal infarct, age undetermined as well as nonspecific T wave abnormality. The second says: normal sinus rhythm, nonspecific T wave abnormality, and poor R wave progression. Third ECG showed: Sinus rhythm with marked sinus arrhythmia, nonspecific T wave abnormality. The stress test showed poor R wave progression, non-specific ST-T wave changes and normal sinus rhythm. My echo said there is trace mitral and tricuspid regurgitation. I would like to know what all of this means? Should there have been more tests? I mean if there are that many abnormalities, I would think something isn't right. I have also gained 7 pounds in 14 days. There was also edema in my legs when I went to the ER.  Anyone have any idea what is going on?
It sounds like the machine has problems deciding which diagnosis is correct, so you should ask a cardiologist to take a look at the prints (not just the suggested diagnoses).

If your echo is normal (trace mitral and tricuspid regurgitation is normal and everyone have it - in order for the valves to close, some blood must run back..) you don't have any previous infarcts.

I assume you had the edema when you got the echo done (and after the ECGs?)
Thank you for the reply. Yes, I had the edema when I went to the ER. I am scheduled for a cardiac cath, both left and right for this morning. Hopefully, they can figure something out, if not rule out the cardiac possibility completely. I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and so I took my BP, it was 138/110, pulse was 119. So, I don't know. I have a history of a heart defect, so I think he is just being safe by doing this test.