Pulsating Head
I have been reading about similar situations with the pulsations in my head. I too have been through many tests without any answers.It is comforting to know that there are many who have this same annoying problem. Mine seem to hapen  during the same time of day. Driving home from the workplace and I am very relaxed on my way hme and when I get out of my car I get this pulsation when I stand up. It only lasts just seconds and then I'm just fine. It does not happen everyday but only after work and when I get up and out of my car. Can you explain this?

I do have controlled high blood pressue and also was diagnosed with ventricular tachycardia a while back.  
You told about your pulsing symptons in your head. I have just same kind of pulsing in same situations. When I drive my car a longer distance and when I get out of my car  I get this pulsation when I stand up. It only lasts just 10 seconds and then I'm just fine like you. This started about two months ago. Doctors have examined me without any answers. Have you found any help or reason for this sympton?
Ramses49