Skipped beats and irregular heartbeat?
Hi guys. I'm 20 years old now and I had my first skipped beat at around 15. My sensation feels like a big beat followed by a late one. Or the other way around, not sure...
I've been getting them more and more recently (up to few a day) as well as sometimes irregular heartbeat for few seconds. I noticed that taking magnesium helps, fish oil made me worse. Drinking alcohol heavily makes my heartbeat **** for the next day. I was actually hangover today and I felt like dying when the palps started. Attack took like 5 seconds (felt like few of those weird beats in a row), but it made me panic and loose my breath a bit.

I don't really know what to do, those things make me think about my heart all day long.
I've read that heart arrhythmia is when heart goes super slow or super fast? What about irregular heartbeat? I don't know what to do anymore...
It sounds like you have ectopic beats, pacs if in the atria or pvcs if in the ventricles.  In an otherwise healthy heart they are not a threat.  They are simply extra beats that the heart throws of for sometimes no good reason though the triggers are things like acid reflux, stress, sugar, caffeine, and dehydration.  The extra beats are actually fairly common.  From what I have read around 40% of people get them.  The best thing you can do is try to live a heart healthy lifestyle and try to pinpoint and eliminate your triggers dehydration sounding like one of them.  Try to also ignore them as best you can because the more you hyper focus on them the worse they will get.  They are not considered a danger and are simple just a few extra beats.  The heart can handle it.  If you have not been checked out by a doctor about this issue it is good to do so to make sure your heart is structurally healthy.  More than likely it is an you would only need to be concerned if your symptoms get worse or worrisome then go back to your doctor for a follow up.  But other than that our best bet at dealing with these extra beats is to ignore them and not let them rob us of our happiness.