an unhealthy resting heart rate?
I am an 18 year old female college student. My BMI is 22.1 and i am pretty active. Being ROTC means i have physical training 2 times weekly for an hour and also i work out on my own. Over a three and a half week break i wasn't working out as often and my resting heart rate was at 252 when i went and jogged for a short time. when i first started working out at the begining of the semester 5 and half montsh agon my heart rate was aproximatly  120-130 bpm; after working out for a time it went down to about 80-90 bpm. I know that a resting heart rate should be between 60 and 100 bpm so is this unhealthy for my heart rate to be that high?
Your resting HR is on the high end, and the 252 HR is off scale, too high.  I have no idea how much you warmed up before jogging, or how fast you run/strain when jogging, but 252 is too high, slow down.

If moderate, suppose something like a speed of 11+ minutes per mile, puts your HR over 252 you should discuss with a doctor.  The 120-130 HR is a low aerobic HR for an 18 year old person I believe.  So, 5 months ago is appears you could/should work out harder...but not if the HR goes over 200.