heart rate increases after exercise
I recently bought an exercise bike and have found something peculiar happening once I stop exercising - my heart rate increases.  During exercise my heart rate increases slowly as expected say from about 70 to 90 bpm.  But as soon as I stop cycling my heart rate shoots up to about 125 bpm, and after 1 minute is down to about 110bpm i.e. much faster than when I stopped exercising.  My pulse is monitored by the bike itself, and I realise that wont be the most accurate of measurers, but this phenomena happens consistently with me, but not at all with my husband. Should I be worried?
I don't know your age, but if your under 60 none of the HR numbers you gave us are of any concern... i.e., you are doing a light work-out (in  my humble view).

Keep in mind that when you are pumping the bike you hands may be moving more than when you are sitting still.  This could cause the reading while pumping to be less accurate than when sitting still.

If not of the above answers your concern, I'd suggest too that you HR may be "playing" catch up and the "inertia" of the upward movement in your HR overshoots you stop, i.e., into your rest period.  The fact that your rate starts to drop after a wait suggests this is a possible answer.

Nothing to worry about, I think.

Enjoy your exercise and burn those unwanted calories and build your physical strength.