holter results
Hi Everyone.,...... just got my latest holter results today and it showed 3,000 pvcs and 2 runs of V-tach and STE and pre something...I didn't quite get the last one.  Not sure what that is.  No A-fib.  I guess it's not too bad considering some of us are worse.  But I seem to be doing Ok ...but I think I am starting to just adjust to having this.  So I am now taking Lopressor 25mg bid, Cozaar 100mg 1 qd, Norvasc 2.5 mg 1 qd..... along with Zaroxolyn 2.5 mg .....Does anyone have any comment.... I would love to hear from you...The thing that concerns me more than anything is this V-tach.... that is a  little scary... I know other people have this and I would love to hear what they take.  Thanks for reading and your responses.  Have a great night.
Jeri
I also have 3,000 pvcs a day. I'm sure the V-tach is very scary. Have you talked to your doctor about your results? I found this post that might help.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/547255

Take care and keep us posted. We'd love to hear what your doctor has to say.