middle chest,
I have a question  it started with a feeling of bubbles in my middle chest area every once a and then,  now it has started to get heavier like a quick thump this. The chest and it manages to stop me in my track

Any answers

Regards

Victor
Hello Victor. Without having your complete medical information it is impossible to give you a specific recommendation. The symptoms that you describe (especially the thump in your chest) suggest you are having some type of arrhythmia. The most frequent and benign arrhythmias (e.g. premature ventricular complexes or PVCs) usually present at rest or with anxiety episodes and not during exercise. So, I would recommend you to consult a physician for a physical exam and a cardiac assessment as very important to try to define if there is really an arrhythmia and what type is it. Good luck.