palpitations.
hi.
im 15 years old and was diagnosed with ventricular tachycardia in 2000. ever since i can remember i have had ectopics. after a few years, it seemed like i was growing out of my disease as i was showing no signs of tachycardia. this year, it has all come back. i got bad tachycardia and was sent to my cardiologist after nearly fainting after doing a fitness run. after this run, my ectopics came back and i was a mess again. a few months ago, i was diagnosed with low salt levels. i was tired all the time and couldnt do anything. i was told to drink a lot of powerade and eat lots of salt. a few weeks later ( agust/september) , i started getting palitations. i didnt think much of it as i knew it was normal for what i had. but they didnt seem to go away. when i lie down they shudder my chest and i find it difficult to breathe. they havent seemed to go away. i havent seen my cardiologist yet. i know you havent got my full history or anything, but do you know what is wrong, or know how i can get this treated? also, last night, i have extreme fatigue and am not feeling too good today. if you could give me some sort of idea that would be wonderful and i would be very greatful. thankyou.
Your palpitations could be PVC's (premature ventricular contractions).  If so, they are harmless but annoying. See your cardiologist for a full work up.  A lot of time has passed since your last one.  It will give you piece of mind.  I hope this helps.