Heart Rhythm Community
rapid heart beat
About This Community:

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rapid heart beat

I'm a little scared I've been experiencing rapid heart beats for the past two weeks and it's been happening everyday as a matter of fact it's happeing right now... and I'm currently at work,, I don't know what to do I'm 39 years old, african american woman and I am a little over weight.  Does anyone know what I should do I know the obvious is go to the doctors but has anyone had a similar experience.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think almost all of us on this forum have experienced this. I suggest you see your doctor. Do you feel any other symptoms?
Blank
tightness in my chest and always tired I get so sleepy and I don't understand why.  I mean this has happened at least 20 to thirty times a day and it's really scareing me I do have an enlarged heart but this is something new, very new to me
Blank
and thanks twinbee
Blank
When I had my a-fib or a-flutter attacks I would get tightness in chest with the flutter and I would feel tired. My EP told me I felt tired because my heart was racing so fast that it was like I ran a marathon. Please, call your doctor and make an appointment, you need to get this checked out.
Blank
I'll do it first thing in the morning.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
612551 tn?1450025775
Blank
1807132 tn?1318747197
Blank
Chicago, IL
995271 tn?1463927859