Hemorrhoids Community
HEMORRHOIDS

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

HEMORRHOIDS

I'm 17 going on 18, I have an External Hemorrhoid. External means that it shows and it is around my anus (butt-hole) and Internal means it is from the INSIDE.

I don't know how I can cure my External hemorrhoid.
I'm scared of doctors and hate examinations.
I won't go ....
I want a natural and safe cure, I can easily do at my house.
My External hemorrhoid is little its not huge it's normal...

I have a few questions I need to know...but I have no answers.
I'm scared to go to the doctor, hoping that maybe I'll learn to fight my fears...but now, I need your help since I wont go.

I have a couple of questions:

1. HOW CAN I GET RID OF MY EXTERNAL HEMORRHOID NATURALLY AND SAFELY?

2. THERE'S MEDICINE FOR HEMORRHOIDS AT THE STORE, BUT ALL OF THEM SAY "STOP THE ITCHING, STOP THE BLEEDING, STOP THE PAIN" ON IT BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE SYMPTOMS. MY QUESTION IS  3. CAN I STILL USE IT?? 4. WILL IT MAKE MY EXTERNAL HEMORRHOID GO AWAY? 5. IS IT OKAY TO USE THOSE MEDICINES IF I DON'T HAVE THOSE SYMPTOMS?

Please help me get RID OF THAT STUPID HEMORRHOID. pleaseeeeee

Thank you soo freakin much!

I know what you are going through. I got my first hemorrhoid young and it terrified me. I never used a thing. They do go away quickly. I got mine from heavy lifting when we were moving and that's a huge cause for them. I get them now and then & when I do I try not to eat much other than soups or liquidy foods to decrease my bowel movements for a few days because it hurts! I don't think there's much a Doc can do anyways and I have heard of people cutting and draining them but I know that is very dangerous. So just take it easy for a few days, eat light and it will go away in a few days. *hugs*
The newer procedures for removing hemorhoids are not dangerous at all. The hemorhoid(s) will not resolve on their own. There are no "natural and safe cures".

Generally, medical resolution is not considered until they cause symptoms, however many times they will bleed, even without pain.

thank you...
your very kind, but I've had this for a long time but never any symptoms..
like it doesn't hurt me...no it don't. It's just...more...UNCOMFORTABLE knowing I have 1 there and oh my God I hate it. Using the restroom, it's so annoying to wipe yourself after wards lol. If you know what I meen...so I dont think it'll go away like yours did ..
so... i don't know. :(

My bro is 31 he has it... and he lifts heavy stuff up everyday he's been having it for a long time already too his job is to lift these heavy boxes and stuff cause he's a security for a casino. but he recently had gotten this job...
And he has a 4 yr old daughter and I think she has 1 too... I seen it..
and my moms sisters 26 yr old daughter, (my cousin) so You think its like a pass on?? LOL.

Are you a doctor? lol ...What are the "New" procedures .....? please Explain.
Hey sweetie. Aw I'm sorry. I didn't realize. I'm not sure what you should do other than see a Doctor. I know that's scary for you. I understand as my mother has the same fear. She has to be dying with pain and I still have to drag her in so you're not alone there. Have you tried googling all about chronic Hemorrhoids? There are so many websites out there and I am sure there are tons of people in your situation. My brother gets them as well and has a heck of a time but he hates going to Doctors. He takes razor blades to them and drains them himself and we always give him heck for it because that seems dangerous. LOL Anyways dear I wish I could help. Don't give up. Like I said google the hell out of it and maybe you will find some answers. Hey take a look at this site http://ca.askmen.com/sports/health_60/89b_mens_health.html   It shows the procedures that you can have but again....kinda scary. *hugs*
lol your so nice.
*hugs back*
haha thanks again....
:)