Aa
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

1 - 20 (of 319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I found a lump around the anus (from outside) I don't know whether it is anal cancer or hemorrhoids or warts and there is no pain or blood but one year ago there was blood is this cancer? or what doctor should I see?
leed13 | Last answer
My internal hems. are not responding to a doctor's injections. They (3) are not major, but I wish (almost) they would become thrombus so it/they could be cut out. I had that years ago. The pain is not so great as to cause bleeding, toil...
beachcraze | Last answer
Hi, I have a sharp short pain around my anus only when I clench or wiping. When I'm making stool it's fine and no blood in it. It started about 2 days ago and the pain is still the same. I can't get into my doctor until next week as his ...
Bretty13 | Posted
Three weeks after I had my baby I developed what I believe to be internal hemorrhoids. The pain started a day after my cholesysectomy. Could they be the result of vaginal birth if they did not become apparent for 3 weeks? I don't think ...
hailere | Last answer
IVe had hemorrhoids my whole life, im 35 and overweight and not active. I sit for hours on the toilet and usually only eat meat. I have fast tracked surgery and am now terrified to get it done. My piles have since become a normal part...
colons223 | Last answer
I am not quite sure if this is allowed, but below is an image that I got off of google images and would like someone to tell me if this is an anal fissure or anal herpes. Anyone that has experience with anal fissures, this would be great...
Ladybug122 | Last answer
I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my groin and a few days ago I had severe itching around my anus so I looked in the mirror and saw an enlargement of the skin from my anus to the top of my taint. It was like a hard lump but...
ashabee22 | Last answer
I'm not really sure if what I'm experiencing is normal. Over the last couple of months the area around my anus has been feeling weird. Sometimes it feels like there's a little bit of pressure near my butthole, and sometimes it feels li...
Starfish17 | Last answer
Hi Doc, I had bleeding in my stools for 1 week and later it stopped, but i have irritation in anus very rarely. Is it due to piles or due to anal tear? Right now i don't bleed but rarely i have irritation in my anus, very rare...
Johngry | Last answer
Hello, I'm 42 and got my first hemorrhoid 3 days ago, I did have a little pain the first day but not bad. Yesterday after I used the bathroom it began to bleed and has continued to do so thru out the day, I have no pain but it continues ...
Janettwood | Posted
I experience stinging and pain after a bowel movement but only after a time delay of at least an hour It can last a few hours or sometimes longer and sitting is very painful - driving a car a big problem Why is there a delay AstaHugo
AstaHugo | Last answer
Hey ladies, had my baby boy 2 almost 3 months ago via csection and for some reason im just now getting hemorriods cause I have had blood in my BM. No pain really just blood. (tmi sorry) Really dont wannt to go to the doctor if i dont hav...
Lovemylittleone | Last answer
So my initial diagnosis was hemorroids, it had the typical symptoms of hemorroids, it was itchy, and it bleeds. My nursing practioner said it was hemorroids just from hearing what I described (she didnt really look) But now I am worried ...
Xerneas360 | Posted
Last Thursday I got an external hemorrhoid which quickly became blue and very sore. I have been doing sitz baths twice some times three times. So yesterday day 5. The swelling seemed to be less I could walk normal I thought I was on th...
Haw84 | Posted
I am a 25 year old female and I am relatively healthy. I just had a baby 4 weeks ago and during pregnancy I did have a few issues with hemmorhoids. They would disappear after having a BM. Now however the olive sized bump has not gone awa...
Sprousek3 | Last answer
Hi. I am 25 year old male, no chronic disease in my family records and extended family. A few years back I got stab on my left side led, just under my under arm. Ever since then I have been having abdominal pains time and time again, t...
BlessingMakhaye | Last answer
I just got my hemorrhoids removed about 2 weeks ago, everything's going very well, except When I bowel movement, I saw something coming out like hemorrhoids? Is it just swelling due to the surgery? Would it disappear after 1 month of rec...
ToanTruong | Last answer
I'm 16 and have hemorrhoids, and am HIGHLY uncomfortable going to see a doctor about it. They have never caused pain, burning, or bleeding, and I was suggested on another forum site that using a butt plug could help keep external hemorrh...
errosa | Last answer
A month ago, I was admitted to the hospital for Acute Pyelonephritis. For 6 days, they pumped approximately 40 bags of IV antibiotics, fluids, and minerals (potassium, magnesium, etc.) into me. When discharged, I continued another 2 we...
scigal | Last answer
Hi I had my piles removed about 4 years ago and up to this date i still feel very bad pains there like the wound hasn't healed. The piles are nicely removed and when I go to the Doctor's they say they see nothing wrong. I change my diet...
kingh012 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...