Hemorrhoids Community
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bretty13
Hi, I have a sharp short pain around my anus only when I clench or wiping. When I'm making stool it's fine and no blo...
Life360BlankJan 25
By hailere
Three weeks after I had my baby I developed what I believe to be internal hemorrhoids. The pain started a day after m...
By colons223
IVe had hemorrhoids my whole life, im 35 and overweight and not active. I sit for hours on the toilet and usually on...
By beachcraze
My internal hems. are not responding to a doctor's injections. They (3) are not major, but I wish (almost) they would...
By Ladybug122
I am not quite sure if this is allowed, but below is an image that I got off of google images and would like someone ...
Mommakat1Apr 24, 2015
Fly5Feb 03, 2014
Life360BlankFeb 18, 2013
ashabee22Feb 15, 2013
By ashabee22 Blank
I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my groin and a few days ago I had severe itching around my anus so I ...
Life360BlankJan 15
Life360BlankJan 15
Life360BlankJan 12
By Starfish17
I'm not really sure if what I'm experiencing is normal. Over the last couple of months the area around my anus has ...
JohngryJan 04
Life360BlankJan 04
By Johngry
Hi Doc, I had bleeding in my stools for 1 week and later it stopped, but i have irritation in anus very rarely. Is...
By Janettwood
Hello, I'm 42 and got my first hemorrhoid 3 days ago, I did have a little pain the first day but not bad. Yesterday a...
Life360BlankDec 29, 2015
By AstaHugo
I experience stinging and pain after a bowel movement but only after a time delay of at least an hour It can last a ...
jasmine1670Dec 23, 2015
maw4389Dec 23, 2015
By Lovemylittleone
Hey ladies, had my baby boy 2 almost 3 months ago via csection and for some reason im just now getting hemorriods cau...
By Xerneas360
So my initial diagnosis was hemorroids, it had the typical symptoms of hemorroids, it was itchy, and it bleeds. My nu...
By Haw84
Last Thursday I got an external hemorrhoid which quickly became blue and very sore. I have been doing sitz baths twi...
Life360BlankDec 14, 2015
JumongDec 14, 2015
By Sprousek3
I am a 25 year old female and I am relatively healthy. I just had a baby 4 weeks ago and during pregnancy I did have ...
Life360BlankNov 24, 2015
By BlessingMakhaye
Hi. I am 25 year old male, no chronic disease in my family records and extended family. A few years back I got stab ...
Life360BlankNov 24, 2015
By ToanTruong
I just got my hemorrhoids removed about 2 weeks ago, everything's going very well, except When I bowel movement, I sa...
Life360BlankNov 24, 2015
By errosa
I'm 16 and have hemorrhoids, and am HIGHLY uncomfortable going to see a doctor about it. They have never caused pain,...
manuxavierNov 21, 2015
Bhupinder Kaur, MD May 10, 2014
By scigal Blank
A month ago, I was admitted to the hospital for Acute Pyelonephritis. For 6 days, they pumped approximately 40 bags ...
By kingh012
Hi I had my piles removed about 4 years ago and up to this date i still feel very bad pains there like the wound has...
By bobette23
Every time after I have sex I have a really uncomfortable burning sensation around my vagina and if the owe runs down...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources