Hemorrhoids Community
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By zonovanje
For the last couple of days I've been having this kind of a itching pain in my butthole. I'm thinking it might be a h...
By Sluggerbell
I gave birth June 25th of this year. A few weeks after giving birth I had a bowel movement that was painful and progr...
By WontBeBeaten
First of all, hello all. :) So, I have a question, but first let me give you a bit of a background. I've been suff...
By erow5862
I think I may have two small hemorrhoids, but I cannot get to a doctor any time soon and was really hoping for some c...
By Iphone5S
I have 2 clumps outside my anus.. They are itchy and painful when I poo.. I have had bleeding during bowel for many y...
under6fdJul 16
By under6fd
I have had this thing for about two months. I eat lots of fiber, don't strain during bm, drink lots of water use baby...
By ArieMD
Hi, I am looking for an MD in Toronto who uses leeches to heal people. What type of doctor does this and where canI g...
9475243_tn?1405303875
By Chellybean18
For a couple months I've been having this pressure feeling in my rectum. Sometimes itching of he anus after pooping. ...
By Valcampbell
Hi, I'm new to this forum and not quite sure how this works so bear with me. 12 days ago I had underwent surgery a...
By JILLI
Have suffered chronic low back pain on waking for 10 years. No diagnosis. Pain eases after getting up, emptying bla...
By pilecure
It is a miraculous natural remedy based on ancient herbal formula. This is highly effective for any type or any kind ...
pilecureJun 23
By Kashlash
I'm a 18 y/o male and lately I've noticed strange pain when i squeeze my butt. At first I thought it was nothing but ...
pilecureJun 23
By Hyorin
I have 1cm long, 0.5 cm wide pink think hanging out my butt. I think its an Hemorrhoid. I've been looking all over th...
By Jimmy_Stone
I have had Hemorrhoids for more than a year now. At least, I think they are hemorrhoids. Sometimes when I go to the t...
By peterodell54
I was on antibiotics last week and I developed acute diarrhoea for a week and my anus hole started hurt and today I s...
Lucas78May 16
KayCee4UMay 13
By Joeh123
I have a fairly painful case of external hemorrhoids. I know how to treat myself, and have everything I need at home ...
KayCee4UMay 13
amy_16Apr 06
By Rick996
Hi. I've been having painful bowel movements with blood on the toilet paper. I finally got a chance to get a good l...
By bigapples
I have had 2 hemorrhoids cut out and 2 hemorrhoids banded The surgeon told me I may need to have further surgery...
2120085_tn?1344769510
KayCee4UMay 13
By Munchies2012
I am 25 and had hemorrhoid ligation about 3 months ago due to bleeding often had 2 hemmies banded. Since the ligation...
By thevictors
I have a hemorrhoid that has shrank significantly, but today I have started to bleed. On the pain scale (1-10), I'm a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank