Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
1 - 20 (of 366) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son has had a hemorrhoid since he was about 2 yrs old. But it would only appear when he pooped. As he gotold older, the hemorrhoid got...
The operation went very well and almost painless. A week later though I am still experiencing the original problem of bulging from the an...
Hello, I am sorry ,my primary language isn't English ,so i wasn't too sure about the title of this post. Unfortunately ,I have a pr...
8 answers |
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi, just a note to those with issues. I seem to be the only one answering here and just want to let you know that im on the east coast ti...
|
10836820 tn?1416186988
Hi Guys, I've decided to resort to herbal medicine to alleviate the pains of hemorrhoid. I've read that ginger is an effective remedy. Ha...
7 answers |
Hello, I have Hemorrhoids since 2 years, I already try all natural techniques, all possible diets and seen many doctors in Italy and in...
3 answers |
I have had a really bad flare up of my hemorrhoids where they swelled to the size of a goose egg, why is it that I constantly feel like I...
2 answers |
Background info- Very active 31 year old mother of two. Never had any major health problems. Developed large external hemorrhoid with f...
5 answers |
Can hemorrhoids kill you? I have one and it's causing me to bleed a lot from my rectum. But it stops after a few minutes. But every time ...
1 answer |
Hi. I have alwaya suffered with piles especially when I'm constitated. However lately when i go to the toilet the toilet paper is cover...
1 answer |
Hey ladies, had my baby boy 2 almost 3 months ago via csection and for some reason im just now getting hemorriods cause I have had blood ...
2 answers |
I experience stinging and pain after a bowel movement but only after a time delay of at least an hour It can last a few hours or sometim...
1 answer |
Hi Doc, I had bleeding in my stools for 1 week and later it stopped, but i have irritation in anus very rarely. Is it due to piles or ...
2 answers |
IVe had hemorrhoids my whole life, im 35 and overweight and not active. I sit for hours on the toilet and usually only eat meat. I have...
1 answer |
My internal hems. are not responding to a doctor's injections. They (3) are not major, but I wish (almost) they would become thrombus so ...
1 answer |
A feeling that it's 'just there' and I had it for a year and a half. It doesn't hurt or burn or any pain associated with it. It is hard ...
1 answer |
Hi I need to do a hemorrhoid Internal Hemorrhoid Banding operation. when the doctor gave me the appointment he told me to fast before ...
|
I'm 24 weeks pregnant,I noticed small lump on my anus is it normal?
1 answer |
Please help me, I can't see a doctor for a few days and want to at least identify what's going on. SYMPTOMS: I have what looks like a...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have hemorrhoids since July. I've been to doctor, gotten creams and ointments but has helped them. I also have a prolapsed rectum, whi...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources