Hemorrhoids Community
Help Urgent please

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Help Urgent please

I had Hemorrhoids previously but small one.
this time in day i got 1 inch long and 10 mm in height. This one comes nearly out of but crack by little.
My doc has prescribed me a medicine for inflmation like troxerutin & calcium dobesilate and some oinment.
i am taking salt hot water sits also.
My question is how long wiill it take to  get to normal or minimum bearable condition so i can go to job.
When we can decide any surgical operation is required.
please help
Hi and welcome. These can be a life long problem as once you get them the tissues have been damaged. Ive had them all my life and short of surgery its a matter of getting used to them and avoiding things that can make them flair up.
Try not to eat foods that cause gas or that can constipate you.
The new one you have should subside in about 4 days with the creams. If its balloned it has blood trapped in the tissue and untill the blood leaves it will cause pain. The blood pressure is the problem.
There is a good cream that can help, its 2.5% hydrocoritizone. Using this is alike a miricle as thins the tissues and allows the blood to pop out and also is an anti inflammatory. If you were not prescribed a 2.5% then maybe ask your doctor about this.
Hi thanks for reply. It relive me a lot. Dic has prescribe. Me some medicines  and the cream alled roticool. It has what u say .1%v. But my problem is pain is present. And also the size is not reducing. I am in second day. So as unsaid it will tak 4 days. Will it really take 4 days ?? Other is if I plan for operation how long will it take to recover after operation.  And after operation will I will able to live normal life. Please answer.
Normally they dont recommend the operation, only as a last resort. With time and care they can be as if you dont have them. Will just flare up from time to time. Mine are very managable.
The 2.5% cream is really a big help. Maybe call you doc about this as you need a prescription.
Thanks for reply.  I will wait for 2 more days to see if it get reduced or not with given medicine. Else I have to plan different in consideration with doc.
But can u confirm me that will take really 4 days to subside? Or there are other factors  to consider ??
Please reply. .
Please reply. .
hard to say, if the inflamation (inflammation) is because of the blood in the ballon then it has to be released. Either absorbed back into your body or popping. You need the 2.5% cream as really helped me
Hi just to update, i visied surgen for the issue,. surgen said the case is serious and u have to do surgical operation. He suggested stapler one. I had alsohe to;d that it will take 8 to 10 days to recover and join the office and minial pain.
can any body explain what are problems assosiated with this type of operation and how much is dicomport arises after operation?
is the hemorroid is repetative?
Also my family phision says that continue with medicine  till it goes
Nowi am confusded what to do?
can any body clarify my doubts?
Hi again, well that is the choice of procedures now. Ive not had it done but from what ive read its is minimally evasive. I think wiping the area after bowel movement the most irritating. Maybe ask you doctor for a good diet to start now and after the stapeling so your stools are nice and soft. Its like preparing for an event.

What are you confused about?
I am confused that really I have to do surgrery. I have tea lots of bad things about it. Like it does nt hold of pressure. Structure of anus changes. Might be chances I infection.
I am in to 3 rd day so should I wait more but by how many days pain is too much reply.
My GP dint suggest me operation he suggested hot water salt sits more.  

Surgeon says operation will be if 1 hour and 6 days for recovery.  I don't know much about this operation. Is the staple procedure ok ? Does it give reoccurrence ?
Your such a life to me please answer.  
Sorry the late reply. Ive read that its good and simple procedure. But if you dont need the operation talk to your doctor about living with them. Like i said ive had them all my life and they come and go. Tell you doctor that the surgeon recommended this procedure and get his feed back and make a decision form there.
Today there is a powerful cream for the hemorrhoid
Emulsion gel nifedipine
Thanks for the info. What exactly does it do?
Have anybody tried this pill & Cream "HemClear" . I think i have a Hemmoroid and searched online about it and seem i got all symptoms. so i spent $100 for this pill n cream. It has 4.5 star rating and 60day granteed! Still waiting to arrive... if anyone tried this... please share ur story!! Thnaks
http://www.hemclear.com/ this is the site you can find more about it.    
you should follow a strict diet lan to avoid hemorrhoids in future, now you may use Lido-Nifedipine Gel to cure your hemorrhoids at home.