Hemmoroid Surgery
Had surgery 11 months ago still have pain when sitting and some blood after bowel movement. Have to take ibuprofin to control pain is that normal?
Hi!
Please consult your doctor and find the cause. It could be a wound, or failure of surgery or due to an infection. The other possible causes are rectal polyps, colon polyps, diverticulosis (outpouchings from the bowel wall), inflammatory bowel disease (IBS, Crohn's, Celiac, ulceative colitis), or dysentery.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your treating doctor. Take care!
Thank you for the response. The surgeon did a colonoscopy and I had no polyps he also said the surgery looked good. I have solid bowel movements in the morning but if I have a second one it is not that solid. I am also concerned about anal stenosis, but I am able to pass stools larger than pencil size. I was taking alot of vitamins but my surgeon told me to stop because they may be affecting the healing process. I just think that I should be able to sit without pain. Thanks