Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoid? Please help. In much pain!
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hemorrhoid? Please help. In much pain!

Lately after having a bm I have been in a lot of pain. I was thinking its hemorrhoid but after doing some research I'm not sure anymore. After a bm I have something come out of my butt, like an internal hemorrhoid or something, I have to push it back in otherwise it is super painful when it goes in itself. After a bm I start getting very sore in my anal area and vaginal area. Not sure why. The soreness. Lasts around 6 hours. On top of that I have burning in my butthole, sometimes itchy but mostly burning and I'm just uncomfortable period. I have started to get anxious to go number 2 because I know what's going to happen afterwards. Walking and standing also make it worse. I have had this for about 4 or 5 days now. Was using the preparation H suppositories but I don't really think they help much. Should I keep using them? What should I do? I noticed this All started happening after taking iron pills for about a month. No I wasn't taking stool softeners which I regret so much. And my diet doesn't consist of much veggies or fiber. I also don't drink as much as I should. Please help I don't know what to do anymore and I can't take the pain any longer. Might I mention that I take 2 advils for the soreness. Helps a little but still super uncomfortable. It's affecting the way I live my life. Please I need some answers. I don't have insurance so I don't know what to do. Thanks
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, with these type of hemorrhoids you need to see a doctor or call you doctor and about it. They have a 2.5% cortizone cream that will help aide in healing and help the shrinking. If they hurt then there is most likely a balloned part that has blood inside and until this pops and releases the blood it will continue to be very painful. The itchy means there is maybe 2 hemorrhoids and one has poped  which leaves a open cut that feces is getting into.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
continued... most important is to get some Tucks wipes. They have witch hazel that will sooth the entire area.
Blank
Might I menti
Blank
Thanks for the reply, might I mention that I feel a lot better. Almost in no pain and feeling a lot more back to normal:)
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
The bubble must of popped to relieve the pressure.
Blank
The hemorrhoid still comes out though
Blank
Will it go away? I don't really see a change in size.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, no it will not go away.
Blank
So my pain went away, but when I have a bm I have an internal hemmorhoid that comes out everytime that I have to pus back in. How long will this last? Is this normal? I did go get checked at the doctors office and I was told I have hemorrhoids and got cream and suppositories for it. It helped a lot but I still have that one internal one that keeps coming out. I guess I don't mind it much since it's not causing me pain I'm just worried that I had it for amost 3 months!
Blank
Put****
Blank
Push back in***
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources