Hemorrhoid? Please help. In much pain!
Lately after having a bm I have been in a lot of pain. I was thinking its hemorrhoid but after doing some research I'm not sure anymore. After a bm I have something come out of my butt, like an internal hemorrhoid or something, I have to push it back in otherwise it is super painful when it goes in itself. After a bm I start getting very sore in my anal area and vaginal area. Not sure why. The soreness. Lasts around 6 hours. On top of that I have burning in my butthole, sometimes itchy but mostly burning and I'm just uncomfortable period. I have started to get anxious to go number 2 because I know what's going to happen afterwards. Walking and standing also make it worse. I have had this for about 4 or 5 days now. Was using the preparation H suppositories but I don't really think they help much. Should I keep using them? What should I do? I noticed this All started happening after taking iron pills for about a month. No I wasn't taking stool softeners which I regret so much. And my diet doesn't consist of much veggies or fiber. I also don't drink as much as I should. Please help I don't know what to do anymore and I can't take the pain any longer. Might I mention that I take 2 advils for the soreness. Helps a little but still super uncomfortable. It's affecting the way I live my life. Please I need some answers. I don't have insurance so I don't know what to do. Thanks
Hi, with these type of hemorrhoids you need to see a doctor or call you doctor and about it. They have a 2.5% cortizone cream that will help aide in healing and help the shrinking. If they hurt then there is most likely a balloned part that has blood inside and until this pops and releases the blood it will continue to be very painful. The itchy means there is maybe 2 hemorrhoids and one has poped  which leaves a open cut that feces is getting into.
continued... most important is to get some Tucks wipes. They have witch hazel that will sooth the entire area.
Might I menti
Thanks for the reply, might I mention that I feel a lot better. Almost in no pain and feeling a lot more back to normal:)
The bubble must of popped to relieve the pressure.
The hemorrhoid still comes out though
Will it go away? I don't really see a change in size.
Hi, no it will not go away.
So my pain went away, but when I have a bm I have an internal hemmorhoid that comes out everytime that I have to pus back in. How long will this last? Is this normal? I did go get checked at the doctors office and I was told I have hemorrhoids and got cream and suppositories for it. It helped a lot but I still have that one internal one that keeps coming out. I guess I don't mind it much since it's not causing me pain I'm just worried that I had it for amost 3 months!
Put****
Push back in***