Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoid issue...

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoid issue...

I am a healthy 28 year old male and I believe that I developed a Hemorrhoid outside the anal area. Problem is I tried using
Tags: Health
looks like a thrombosed external hemorrhoid to me.  they can be painful, but are usually not serious, and will go away in a week or two by themselves.  i am no expert, however, and any new growth needs to be seen by a doctor.  so go get it looked at, but in the mean time, i don't think you have anything to worry about other than the discomfort.
You'll be so much more comfortable if you see a doctor about this.  They can prescribe either suppositories/creams that are stronger than those sold OTC.  If a surgical solution is necessary, you can discuss that too.  It will probably quiet down on it's own in a week or so, but if you see a doctor you'll feel better much sooner.  

In the meantime, avoid straining at stools, eat a high fiber diet, drink plenty of water, and avoid standing on your feet or sitting for prolonged periods.  At home, resting on your side with an ice pack to the area will help a lot.
if it helps you im 22 years old and i had the same thing i did not go to a dotor and it went a away with in a month or so but if you strian it, it will come back. it happen to me. my dad had the same problems too, there very common so dont worry to much, but if the pain is real bad i would see a dotor. take my advise with a grain of salt because im only 22 and im still leaning about a lot of things people dont talk about.
I don't know if this will help you, but I think it might. If you do in fact have hemorrhoids then you will eventually get the soreness and irritation that comes from wiping with TP after going. I had this problem until a friend bought me this thing called a Biffy. Basically it is a personal rinsing system that attaches to your toilet in about 10 mins. and rinses you with cool water straight from the plumbing eliminating the need for TP. Although you do need just a little to pat your bottom dry from water. This item costs only $99 and has given me more relief than I've had in months. It also stimulates the area down there so that you just go without straining. My hemorrhoids have not come back for about 3 months now and I definitely believe it's because of the Biffy. Check out their website - www.biffy.com - good luck.