hemorrhoids
i have had a hemorrhoid for several years that never bothered me. i was told i had it 7 years ago by my gastro. i just had a colonoscopy about 7 months ago and just my hemorrhoid was found. i've only had one flare up about 2 yrs ago but the other day i had another one. I believe my hemorrhoid is an internal one because i never see it but i do have blood when i wipe after a bowel movement sometimes. i was just wondering about the type of hemorrhoid i have and the pain that comes with it. all the info on the net says internal hemorrhoids don't hurt. mine hurts and it's not showing. i will admit my pain is more like a soreness or achy feeling around my anus and lower but area, sitting is when i feel it most. the constant need to go is not considered pain i gues but dang if it isn't annoying. does all this sound like anything someone else deals with. I can't see my doctor for about a week and just wanted some answers.
Internal hemorrhoids may trombose and then they itch and cause pain. This pain would be felt inside the anal canal, and bms would hurt. But this wouldn't cause diarrhea.

Frequent urge may appear if ulcers would develop in mucosa over hemorrhoid. Ulcers could be from inflammation like Crohn's disease, but if nothing was seen on colonoscopy, then it's not likely.

Other causes are non-absorbed bile or fatty acids (from small intestinal malabsorption). This would go with lose stools.

Itching around the anus is often from candida.

Have your hemorrhoids gone already? Do you always eat meat? Most major causes of hemorrhoids are unhealthy eating. So, the basic thing is to change your diet. Include more fibre and water, less meat, and never sit on the toilet for too long, avoid drinking smoking, and more..Some home treatments you can try