Hep C Hot Topics User Group
Stars
About This Group:

This is a place to have spirited discussion of topics that overheat on the Hepatitis C forum and the Hepatitis Social forum

Founded by lovebird99 on April 4, 2011
52 members

Stars

Does anyone find those stars annoying? best answer etc.?
Is it just me?
YES they are annoying, they kinda jumble together and I can't really tell how many are there after the third one.

And the best answer is always put first and is out of order and then it is in the thread, bugs me.

Not just you Elaine at all
Learn about top answerers !!

"Members will see an icon following the user names of the top answerers in each community based upon how many people they have helped and the quality of their answers."

Since none of the moderators or operators of this site have ever demonstrated they have a clue about HCV or tx I wonder how they determine the "quality" of answers. Also wonder how they determine the number of people damaged by the misinformation supplied by some of our top answerers.
Exactly !!
After this many years and this many posts I should have 5,000 stars let alone 5.

HA! Stars are dumb. What do they say, zip.  They just make new people want to post more to get some........end of story

Rocker where are you? hahahahaha

Rocker where are you? hahahahaha
i dont know why that posted twice so far apart - sorry.
Hi there New York...I haven't heard from you or see you around on the regular Hep C message boards in awhile.  How are you doing?  I'm looking real good for being able to start on another treatment in June.  I go to Dr. on Wed. and he's probably going to prescribe Sovaldi, Peg and Riba.  I'll hope for the best and see how it goes... basically, that is all anybody can do, right?

I haven't talked you since my dad died.  He had cancer. We didn't know why he was feeling so poorly and his doctors kept sending him from one doctor to another.  He'd had prostate cancer like 20 yrs ago w/o any reoccurrance.  Don't know if this cancer came from that old cancer or if it was a totally separate thing.  It was so widespread in his body and it was apparent that there was not going to be any real hope of his survival. So, we didn't have him be put through a bunch of painful tests such as a liver biopsy, bone marrow aspiration, etc., etc.  That was because my dad had always said that if he got his cancer back and it was spread all over him that he would not want any heroics and no chemo or radiation. So, we honored his wishes and put him in hospice where he could have comfort care.  It's been hard on my mom because that were married almost exactly 61 yrs.     Hope everything in your family is going well.   Susan400
Dee1956 commented on alijee's status
Dee1956 commented on specialmom's status