Still Need Answers
Hi hows it going well I went back to doctors my AST was elevated from 46 to 74 and my ALT was elevated from 96 to 167 the doctor did blood work for hep A,B C and also mono all came back negative He also had me go for ultrasound of my liver. What do u think he is looking for?
.
Hi I am not a doctor however it sounds like he is looking for the reason for the elevated enzymes and wanted to rule out Hepatitis and mono, congratulations for them all coming back negative.  That is a good thing.
There are other things, such as medications, alcohol, that can elevate your AST/ALT.  
I had the elevated enzymes as well as low platelts and red spots on my body.  My doc tested to leukemia, lymphoma, lupus and Hepatitis, it was Hep C
Good luck to you
Dee
Others will be a long soon to help as well, this is a very good forum with many helpful people
Oh another thing, have you recently had a virus or been on antibiotics?
Just a thought.  Are you feeling ok otherwise?
Well I don't drink and have not been on antibiotics I went for an ultrasound of my liver yesterday..I was tested for A B and C hep..I have just been extremly tired and have had some unexplained weight gain? other then that I'm pretty healthy