Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis A Community
This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 711) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had hep a 11 months ago after that I did not take rest now I have been having pain in the right shoulder and liver area for about 11 mo...
1 answer |
Hepatitis A is normally spread through feces, correct? I was eating some brownies from papa johns and as I was eating one, I smelled fece...
Hi i recently got a typhoid and hepatitis A vaccine at the same time, as i'm travelling to bali. Straight after receiving the vaccination...
1 answer |
Search Results for Iam male 18 years old.i am suffering from jaundice.last month my sgot and sgpt levels elevated to 1400 1300 ....now af...
I read a bunch on this subject, but haven't found anything that answered my direct question. Does having HAV as a youth affect pregnancy ...
My question is to Doc Arti or any other experienced personals here, i got tested on 20th july my bilirubin came elevated, it was 1.79 (di...
m 20 years old..im suffering from jaundice since past 4 months..my sgpt was 1700 whch came down to 100 in two weeks n bilirubin came down...
2 answers |
Hi Recently, I had a blood test. The results were: Creatinine 1.1 Total Bilirubin 2.5 Direct Bilirubin 0.3 S.G.O.T (AST) 20 S.G....
Hello ! I'm 33 years old and i have recently (feb 2016) got hepatitis type A, and i have taken the treatment in the hospital. now I am ...
Is there any treatment for hbsag positive in India
what does grey zone HAV Igm result means?
Blood test showed total serum bilirubin 1.1, direct 0.3 and indirect 0.8. Let me know that i jaundice or not. If I have what is treatment...
My husband's blood test showed that is liver enzymes are elevated, could this be hepatitis? His ALT showed 54 normal range is (9-43) his...
24 answers | 1 comment |
i got this test result from lab hepatitis A Ig (total) >60.00 reactive thank you all
2 answers |
I'm suffering from jaundice since 3months after so many ups and down now I have bilirubin's level of 1.7(1.1 direct and 0.6 indirect.Now ...
|
Back in October I was diagnosed with Hepatitis A which made sense with my symptoms at the time expect for my constant cough. 6 weeks afte...
my SGPT level is 65 while the normal range is 1-42 u/L and triglycerides is 199. is there a cause of concern. how do i revert it back. an...
It's been a month or so, maybe a bit more, since I was infected with the hepatitis A virus. After resting a lot, doing nothing at home an...
I had sex 1 week ago with a condom, and during the sex I touched the condom. Then, after the sex, I took the condom off and touched my pe...
|
Hello doctor I have a question regarding an incident happened for me and my family. We drink polluted drinking water. The water was smi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources