Allergy medicine and hbv?
I was walking at the mall, and got really hot, and broke out in little red rash, and was really itch.  Might be hep b related.  Maybe not.  It's been happening for the past couple years.  Has anybody experience these little itchy rashes?  And is allergy medicine like Benadryl or zertac safe with having hbv?  Dr on vacation for next three weeks.  Thanks
no hbv not correlated, hbv has no symptoms

those are symptoms of an immune activation excess not hbv or of vitamin d deficiency because immune system is not balanced with low vit d
Hep B is only a virus where the immune system attacks it causing damage to the liver. Hep B virus itself does not cause damage, but the immune system attacking hep b causes damage to the liver. The 2 main concerns with hep b are liver damage caused by immune system creating fibrosis then cirrhosis then hcc or the hep b virus mutates into HCC. If we keep virus under control and the immune system can not attack it, we only have to worry about the hep b virus mutating or causing hcc. I know you are nervous just like the rest of us and want to think hep B is causing many problems but it really is unrelated.
I just found out that with vulnerable liver like us, we should stay away from allergy meds.  My GP told me once a while SHOULD be okay, not everyday though.  Going to ask my hepatologist on next appointment in April
that might be due to change in envionment, weather, cold or any allergen. Avoid taking antiallergy drugs for long term therapy as they suppress immunity and thereby give chance to hbv to proliferate.. short term use is ok. HBV isnt related at early stage.
liposomal vitamin c works like anti allergy drugs and end of normal vit d levels (90-100ng/ml) make allergies almost non existant.this is easily solved

under tdf we dont have to worry of hbv mutations too