Hepatitis B Community
Am in tears please help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Am in tears please help

I was diagnose of chronic inactive HBV with 13743 viral load .. I've jxt started taking Livolym and hepantivir .... What's my chance
... Pls heeeeelp!
first of all once you know you have it hbv is a benigne disease overall....first of all most liver specialists are ignorant on hbv so look for a good and updated one

you have no such inactive chronic hbv and if hbvdna pcr is the only test done you dont know anything about your infection.to know your status and chances to clear infection by treatment and even if any treatment is needed (hbv is benigne on most so therapy is not always needed), you must test all this:

hbsag quantity in iu/ml (abbott architect or elecsys roches machines only, no other machines can test quantitative)
fibroscan
hbv genotype
hbeag/hbeab
liver function

hbvdna test alone without all the others i posted means nothing
I think you should see a proper liver specialist or doctor immediately. Whatever you are taking are not approved medication for Hepatitis B. I think you should stop taking them and see a proper doctor.
Hi / stef
Plz plz reply to me m n deep depress , I got a job a broad and when i made a test found that HbsAg is : 8740 cut of index , my health condition is well I feel nothing my concern how to make HbsAg -ve is alinin tablets is useful .
no, the way to clear hbsag takes decades of sequential combo therapy and not all clear hbsag

you dont even have the test required to know your status and hbsag quantity, index is an index not a quantity or unit
So stef what can I do now with this condition , appreciate your support  .
Regards
Safist
I want HbsAg to be -ve at any cost ,,, I am about to lose my job
there is no way to clear it in a given time, it can take 5 to 10 years or you ll keep it all your life

the only way is take tenofovir for 3-5 years and then add on peginterferon to it for another 1 to 2 years, total about 7 years.if you don t make sequential but tenofovir plus peginterferon all at once there is no effect

you also need one of these 2 machines to test hbsag quantity: abbott architect or roches elecsys, there are no other machines to make hbsag quantitative in iu/ml and lab has to make dilution to get the number.during therapy you have to check if hbsag goes down
Thanks alot for your kind help stef god bless you , just last question shall I go for baraclude tablets
no tenofovir is more potent, cheaper and 0% of resistance...much better with tdf
What kind of natural remedies can I use ,, thanks dude
dont be tricked, there are spammers here from time to time, there are no such natural remedies once hbv is chronic and acute resolves itself
Thanks guys .... I really appreciate your genius contributions... Am grateful
hi stef :
glad to be in touch with you again , last week i made a lab test in German here the result :
HbsAg .......... 8400 iu/ml
ALT ........... 30
AST .......... 22
HBVDNA ,,, REAL TIME PCR is 6400
liver ultra sound normal and shows fatty liver .
sir i need your advice and best treatment you suggest
thanks