Baraclude and Viral Clearance

My doctor just started my treatment and put me on Baraclude. He told me that, based on my viral markers, he has faith that I'm a candidate to spontaneously resolve the virus. This may be hot air, but it does help emotionally.

I have been trying to find out what percentage of Baraclude users do spontaneously resolve the virus. Does anyone know? Also, what is the standard profile--in terms of markers and history--of people that typically resolve the virus?
Baraclude as a medication claims to control replication of virus only.  If you by chance clear the virus, then the percentage is the usual 1-2% that heppens with or without treatment.
spontaneous clearance happens when you first get infected...95% of adults first exposed to hep b will clear the virus. but, if you're a chronic carrier, you're only going to be able to clear the virus if you're on therapy...even then...surface antigen clearance is about2%..which is considered cured. so, if don't know what you're physician is talking about, perhaps you misunderstood him. also, you are a chronic carrier correct? if not, you shouldn't be on this drug.
My last test result indicated seroconversion, which means that HB BE antigent is non-reactive and HB B E Antibody is reacitve.  It was the opposite 6 month prior.  I was on Hepsera for about 2 years, and doctor put me on Baraclude together with Hepsera.  After 3 months on Baraclude, my DNA virus was none detectable.  After 6 months, seroconversion occurs.  However, my doctor told me to continue the medication for at least one year.  But I want to stop taking the meds after 6 months.