Hepatitis B Community
Can you answer

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Can you answer

How long after your first HEP B Vacc shot will your HBsag turn POS? or will it take until the second shot to turn POS
Vaccination is to turn HBsAB to positive, not HBsAg.  About 6 months.
Is a  150 day HBsag NEG likely to change to POS?
I don't think so.  Cajim is correct, the point of the vaccine is to give you the antibodies that recognize HBVsAg, that is it should make you HBVsAb positive (Hepatitis B Virus surface Antibody positive) and with a little luck that will prevent you ever becoming HBVsAg positive (Hepatitis B Virus s Antigen positive).
So your I dont think so is for my second question?

hbsag has nothing to do with vaccine, the vaccine has no virus in it, you can only develop antibody not the virus
Likeliness is low.