Aa
A
A
Close
Employment Issue on Hepa B carriers
Amh, I just wonder if an inactive HepaB carrier could still be accepted into US employment. Is there a law in the US concerning the discrimination of the infected from doing their capacities and potential in the work force.?

Is anyone here, employed?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
422881_tn?1257607179
Sure you can be accepted for employment. Most employers in the US do not require a physical/medical testing prior to employment so that should not be an issue. Most only require a drug test for illegal drug use but do not test for any diseases. I think some jobs like certian ones in the medical field may not allow you to perform some tasks or might deny employment but I wouldn’t worry about it otherwise.

You should not have any problems getting accepted for employment…the only problem at the moment is finding a place that is hiring. The economy is not the greatest right now and the unemployment rate is on the rise.

I think most everyone here who needs or wants a job is employed.

By the way, the fact that your wife is already working in the USA should help with your immigration process.
Comment
Cancel
422881_tn?1257607179
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks alot Nashpred, a great ease that is.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
dears i am a medical doctor from Libya & i have a scholarship to complete my study abroad so  i am also infected with this virus HBV so can you tell me in USA can they accept me to work in this field
thanks a lot
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Employment Issue on Hepa B carriers
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources