Employment Issue on Hepa B carriers
Amh, I just wonder if an inactive HepaB carrier could still be accepted into US employment. Is there a law in the US concerning the discrimination of the infected from doing their capacities and potential in the work force.?

Is anyone here, employed?
Sure you can be accepted for employment. Most employers in the US do not require a physical/medical testing prior to employment so that should not be an issue. Most only require a drug test for illegal drug use but do not test for any diseases. I think some jobs like certian ones in the medical field may not allow you to perform some tasks or might deny employment but I wouldn’t worry about it otherwise.

You should not have any problems getting accepted for employment…the only problem at the moment is finding a place that is hiring. The economy is not the greatest right now and the unemployment rate is on the rise.

I think most everyone here who needs or wants a job is employed.

By the way, the fact that your wife is already working in the USA should help with your immigration process.
Thanks alot Nashpred, a great ease that is.
dears i am a medical doctor from Libya & i have a scholarship to complete my study abroad so  i am also infected with this virus HBV so can you tell me in USA can they accept me to work in this field
thanks a lot