Hepatitis B Community
FOR HEPATITIS B CURE 2012
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

FOR HEPATITIS B CURE 2012

I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT HIV / HEPATITIS B /CANCERS ETC  are effects of tested biological weapons under a serious mandatory that all the victims must die off quickly.
Also i find out that the approved treatments can still lead to serious health complications like serious kidney problem...
This is just a real game that this people are playing with peoples lives..
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I heard Rudy Giuliani-(formal new york mayor) speaking abt SMALLPOX connection with biological weapon in CNN COOPER ANDERSON 22/09/2012.....We all know dat small pox is a serious/deadly viral infection.....My conclusion "most deadly viral infections are not really what it is but tested biological weapon"e.g (cancer,hiv,Hepatitis B etc)....I think future will unveil more facts...
Blank
That is unlikely the bio weapons , HBV traces were found in Egyptian mummies ....
Blank

traced of hbv in preistory bird fossil.....hbv cannot be a weapon anyway it is benigne on adults.....

hiv is coming out as a fraud, never isolated and purificated so even tests producers say in the kits "this test cant diagnose hiv infection".US goverment itself states from 2010 it is not a trasmissible disease
Blank
If there is not HIV when what are all those people are sick with? Test to check for it. I had taken about 30-50tests because of my oxydative stress oral lesions. They don't buy here in the US that HBV causes oxydative stress. That is why I had so many HIV tests. I almost went crazy from taking so many of these...

But I have seen people in AIDS centers. The virus is real. It may have been a lab engineered virus of HTLV modification, that I wont argue. But HIV is real is saw it and people with advanced stages of the disease. It is absolutely devastating to look at some of those people what they have to go through.

So I would not say HIV is made up. And thanks god that they found a treatment plan with bone marrow transplant that seems to cure people of it, those that can afford this procedure done.
Blank
you are right antiviral drugs are dangerous, they damage dna and mitochondria over a long period of taking it. But I had no choice my viral DNA 5 years ago reached 500,000,000 in few months. I began to feel really tired then.

For us is interferon yes is the best option, if treated early.. heavy sides, but reversible.
Blank
so we take the lesser of two evils is what I am saying..

What we need to demand is faster approval of drugs that can help us..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank