Fibroscan result
My Fibroscan result which I got last evening is 9.0KPA am in great tension, bcz my pcr is only 500/iuml and hbsag quantative are also very less my doctor advised me may be it due to bad and fatty foods, he give me one month tablet for fatty lever and advised me to cheek Fibroscan after one month, but am thinking that it will not recover from 9.0kPA please some one explain please
what is the tablet for fatty liver?there are no single tablets you have to get bmi less than 24, eat only organic fresh food, no processed foods with chemicals and make your vitd25oh 80-90ng/ml by taking 5000-10000iu of d3 daily

you also must start antivirals tneofovir or entecavir, it doesn t matter the hbsag quantity, hbvdna quantity or ast/alt.the damage is not from the virus but from your immune system and antivirals lower both virus and your immune system attack on the liver

fibroscan does not change in one month, your doctor sounds totally ingnorant about liver and hbv infection, better check for a better one
Stef has given you excellent advice.  Are you taking something to reduce your cholesterol?...is that the pill you were talking about?
Stef is right, one month is not much time. I know when I get my sugar tested, even if I make drastic changes to my diet the doctor waits 3 months before rechecking.  I know it is not exactly the same thing but a similar scenario.
Thanks, doctor give me vitaminE400IU and Essential Forte300MG, my question as am at high risk with. 9kPA? As stiff told 24bmi what it's mean? Will I go to discuss with another doctor? Stef please explain
goggle "medhelp update on my fatty liver" you should find an old post when i applied all known diet, vitamins and antioxidants to clear fatty liver.these changes made me lose about 1kg per week, i also went to swimming pool every day

by 3 months the liver was complitely clear of any fat but what i did was like a religion rule....not for everybody but you can be sure to have some effect from it and fast, not one month though
Thank you very much but what is my condition with 9.0 KPA am at high risk? Mean very short time to live and develop liver cancer? Please help and explain
more than 7kpa liver cancer risk increased
more than 12.5kpa cirrhosis
So what should I do now it can be treat?
change lifestyle and food first of all, lower wieght as much as possible, make vit d 80-90ng/ml and take all supplements/foods i used
Thanks you very much you are so nice, one question can I live long with 9.0 KPA or I have short days now in this world
one with cirrhosis can dye 100years old (found it at autopsy), so at 9kpa you have no effect on your life expectancy, just have to be careful because of the increased HCC risk
Hi stef

I followed your food for one month I tested today and my Fibroscan score 5.0 my doctor advised me that the increased was happend due to fatty food,
very good, from 9kpa to 5kpa is a big jump, was your liver fatty on ultrasound?
Your result is outstanding, aside from stef diet, do you have any other regimen? I am also in that diet for almost 2 months, i schedule my fibroscan next month, so far my symptoms gone and feel very healthy.
I have't cheek altrasound from last six month, but before six month my fibroscan was 5.6 and after that I know I eat fatty food used lots pepsi and cold drink, and then before month I cheek my scored was 9KPA and all other my test and pcr was very normal, I used tablet Essentiale Forte 300Mg for one month, and cheeked my fib yesterday the result is 5.0 KPA, but in last 30days I hav't drink one drop of cold drink I used lots of junices, and vegitable,,,,,,,,,, now my doctor advise me to not use any tablet and will see the fibroscan in next month to make it sure that increase was happened due to fatty food. but thanks to steff as he courage me a lots and given me lots of tips.