Having Hepa B
Good Day  Everyone...

Ma'am / Sir, Please... I need your help please. I Am Ruth 25. I am so worried now... Just yesterday, I've known that I have this illness Hepa B. I have boyfriend now... then we had sex already.. I am afraid of this.. Maybe he can have this kind of illness too. Ma'am / Sir, what will I do so i can help him? Is there anything I / he can do for not having it? We are boyfriend and Girl Friend for almost Two months... Is he now have a Hepa B? Please Help...
Don't have sex until you test him for HBV and vaccinate him for it.
also in case he gets the hbv he will clear it spontanseously as it is an adult and not in childhood. he will then develop antibodies and cannot get hbv any longer, anyhow have it tested for hbv and once labs are ok have as much sex as you want!
Let him go and have a test first, then if positive don't worry at this early stage his antibodies can clear off the virus. Tell him to take a lot of fruits and vegetables, low intake of fats and also alcohol for sometime.