Hep B vs Hep C
Silly question but which Virus is more active or dangerous? In other words Patients of which form of Hepatitis has less life expectancy?

From observation in India, people having hep C look more vulnerable although quiet obvious both can equally damage the liver?

cannot compare these viruses are complitely different, what you can do is compare drugs

hcv cannot integrate in human dna so when the hcvrna is und the virus is eradicated, the virus also mutates so fast and easily that there is no way of taking a drug for long periods, so drug makers have made antivirals that eradicate hcv in a very high percentage

hcv makes more damage but it will be soon very easy to eradicate within weeks by interferon+ribavir+2 or 3 antivirals+alinia.quadruple therapies.....in berlin they had 100% eradication with these combos

hbv is still like hiv, they want antivirals for life to get as much money as possible but gcmaf and replicor will probably eradicate hbv on most within very short times
And are hepatitis c patientes useing same interferon as us, also if I wuld diside to do combo treatment interferon and antivirals and there is some liver damage , wuld I be aberele to stop antiviral in same time as interferon or I wuld continue on antivirals for life?

interferon is the same for cancer, hepatitis of all types and other diseases.it acts on immune system not on viruses and you can safely stop antivirals when you combo with interferon and have even response after discontinuation but if you have depression be extremely careful with interferon because the normal type gets to brain receptors too it'd be better make antiviral only and use interferon lambda when available

to stop antivirals you just need to start a combo withinterferon, that way when you stop antiviral you will have an immune response to avoid alt flares and immediate hbvdna rise
So if I do interferon and my DNA is und. and after I stop  how long does the dna stay undetecteble ?

no way to know anybody is different but interferon+antiviral+alinia might make a very long period of hbvdna und, it all depends mainly on the level of hbsag you reach during therapy, infact if there is no hbsag decline by 24 weeks interferon must be stopped because not working
does alinia alone works on dna  or onley HbsAg how about trying alinia if Alt still normal and high viral load?

alinia looks to work similar to interferon but faster on hbsag decline with no sides.it works fast on low hbsag baseline about 1500-2000iu/ml, hbeag negative.it is better to use a combo of interferon+alinia, while antivirals looks like work very little in combo with alinia until now

alt and hbvdna are meanless as clearance of virus on immune modulators

baseline high alt/low dna are a good sign for immune modulators therapy but just a poor sing, the most important to clear or to make interferon and alinia work is hbsag quantity