Hepa B anxiety. Please help!!!
Had posted this on the HIV forum and As I'm aware that I'm at risk too on Hepa B, I was wondering if anybody here may able to help me on my Hepa B anxiety...

I was drunk and had an unprotected sex 3 weeks ago. It happened just once with the unknown girl on the bar. 5 days after the incident, I went to the doctor to be tested with STD. Blood (CBC) and Urine test went all negative. On the following week I experienced stomach problems ( diarrhea ) that last for about 4-5 days. Then the diarrhea stop. Until now I have no symptoms of STD, nausea, vomiting, fever and etc.. just diarrhea last week..   How at risk am I on Hep B? When should I get tested?
I also notice for 3-4 days already, when I wake up my urine is dark yellow and on the next following hours it goes to pale. What does suppose to mean? Please help. I'm very afraid
You need to have Hepatitis screening if you are in doubt. Sometimes the symptoms of hepatitis is diarrhea. Hepatitis B is very common here in our country.

at 95% cases there are no synthoms on hbv infection, if you had a minimum of education you'd gone to a pharmacy to buy vaccine within 2 days and would be free of any thoughts, now you have to screen for hbsag even 6 months after contact....but in anycase only about 10% adults get cronic hbv and only 5% develop cronic hepatitis the others get only cronic carrier of virus without damage plus there aremany antivirals to stop damage, so no need to worry

i suggest to make hbv vaccine anyway since it wouldn t hurt, as to hiv i guess infection is faster so you will know result soon
@gav177 - thanks for the information. to confirm, you suggest me to get the Hepa B anytime this week? would be the result conclusive within 3 weeks after the incident?  is Hepa B treatable? and medicines were available here in the Phil?

@stefano170669 - thank you. how much risk do I get of that one mistakenly unprotected sex?
very very high for hbv but don t worry hbv is dangereous only because silent until death for most but even in the rare case you get it and get it cronic once you know and treat it your risk of anything is zero and you ll have a healthy life anyway

only hiv is a risk for your health so don t worry about hbv, make vaccine and just check for hbsab antibody after vaccine, if you make hbsab antibody you will be risk free 100% from hbv
got it stefano. thanks for the info. I'll have a my test this week to my doctor. hope a test in 3 weeks post exposure on Hepa B is conclusive.
no you can get it after 6 months too, a member in the community just posted about it, she got it ppositive after many months
Yes, Stefano is correct.  Make sure you continue to test monthly or bimonthly up to six months, it took me about four months to test positive.
There's no cure on Hepa B? Should I take my blood test after 3 weeks post exposure? If the result becomes positive, then I take the hepa b vaccine- would that help? will it cure my Hepa b if I have?
I have a stomach problem ( I presume diarrhea ) - for over 4 days with no medicine intake then on the 5th day I took anticid and Loperamide then the diarrhea stop. I notice also that everytime I smoke a cigarette my stomach reacts that causes me to fart. Again I have no  nausea, vomiting, fever and etc... just that diarrhea. is that a Hepa b symptom?
How would you know if you have a viral diarrhea or a acute hepa b diarrhea?

@sistahdee - when did you took your first hepa b test?
vaccine can work only if you don t have hbsag positive, once it is positive vaccine is useless (this is very bad you don t even know how vaccines work...?they ususlly teach this at elementary school)

hbv has no synthoms on most and you will have only about 4 weeks after hbsag becomes positive
thanks stefano. so you're suggesting for me to get the blood test in 4 weeks time? 4 weeks post exporsure is conclusive?
hi, anybody can help me answer my questions? I'm really worries
@stefano - "4 weeks after hbsag becomes positive " means that the hbv test can read after a month of exposure?
guys, when should I get tested for hepa b? It has been 3 weeks exposure of the uprotected sex.

best way for you:
check hbsag at 6 months post exposure and 12 months post exposure everything else is useless since there is no treatment needed even if you get hbv

if and only if you get hbv there will be no treatment for about 1 year from positivity test, cronic hbv is only when you get it at birth other cases are rare, just worry about hiv
Hi does Hep b vaccine work after exposure ? 12 hours after?