Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B --- is there any natural/herbal remedy ??? what r the healt...
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hepatitis B --- is there any natural/herbal remedy ??? what r the healthy foods???

i am 30, female.
5 years before i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B but DNA-(PCR Qualitative) was negative. now it is back with more intensity and this time DNA-(PCR Qualitative) has shown with detective results. my liver functions r very close to normal values, though little disturbed.
i am almost working on normal routine(though my work dont include lots of physical activities)
kindly suggest me any herbal or natural remedy to cure. i dont want to be on elopethic medications as they r long term and full with other complications.
kindly post here a healthy diet plan or food items which help to improve my health conditions, so that there will be a full stop to further complications bcoz of this viral.
i am thankful to u all.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

I wish I had the answer. Currently there is NO cure for chronic HepB... Interferon is the best bet so far..

Antiviral drugs don't work, but they push them because doctors get commission. Really dual therapy of interferon + antiviral seems to be the answer. But this treatment is not yet standard.

As for herbs they say Chanka piedra helps.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllanthus_niruri

I have not tried it so I don't know..

There is desperate shortage of fast approval of better treatments. But drug companies will sit on cures for HBV  for at least till 2017.. It is cynical way of looking at things, but from my experience I believe this also to be the case..
Blank
we had a friend selling a chanca piedra tea . You may contact them at 0916.2464635. it is only P100 per box of 10 teabags of chanca piedra tea.

marlyn11
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank