How many dose required for proper precaution of hep b in children.

My 3 year old child had taken his all vaccination, but as I remembered doctor had given only 2 doses for hep b vaccination in first six month later on no hep b vaccination given to him. And I am a chronic hep b patient since more than 2 years, my child is living with me.
Anyone please suggest will his 2 doses of hep b is safe, or if not can I re-vaccinated his all doses of hep-b now?
follow the schedule indicated by vaccine producer and check hbsab level after that
vaccine fails in a high number of people so it is best to check that hbsab is more than 10miu/ml after vaccines
hi
normally 3 but dont worry if every thing is ok the hbsab appear after 1 dose
you can check her hbsag  hbsab  hbcab
There should be 2 Doctor visits, 1 he should get 2 vaccine shots for A and B, then a follow up shots 6 months after the 1st set.. I would request a full panel, and a viral load test, from his blood work. The panel will come back in 24 to 36 hrs, viral test is about 7 days, wait time.