My partner has Hepatitis B
I am a gay man who had Hepatitis B 10 years ago, cleared it completely and have immunity. My partner recently contracted Hepatitis B. We are in a monogamous relationship and have had unprotected sex for 4 years.  Is it possible that he still contracted it from me or do I have a not so monogamous partner?
Is it possible that he still contracted it from me or do I have a not so monogamous partner?

only gentic testing can tell 99% where the virus is from if it is your same virus.is he cronic or cleared?
if you had no sex with him during hbsag positive and hbvdna positve period it wasnt you to pass the virus.for 100% extra security check that you have no occult hbv, only very sensitive hbvdna pcr with sensibility till 6iu/ml or nat can detect occult hbv, but i guess occult hbv is very difficult to spread to others since hbsag and hbvdna are negative

if cronic he may have it already since birth or very young, to get it cronic as adult immune system must be damaged by drug addiction or immune suppressive drugs
Many sexual diseases come from forbidden sex, not only hbv, alot alot of diseades, virus infrctious one of them, syphilis, gonorrhea, anal fissure, hemorrhoids, scabies
Hi. You were looking for fibroscan in US know? Don't know whether you noticed it or not. Check out the following link. 2 days back a member posted it about his result and hospital with fibroscan in Newyork. www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-
B/Is-treatment-necessary/
show/1578359#post_7172025
In New York Mount Sinai
hospital has FIBROSCAN, Dr.
DietRich does it...please go and
visit the Mt. Sinai in New York