Hepatitis B Community
Need answers!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Need answers!

I had a sexual encounter with a CSW in bali on november 29 of 2012 and got tested for HIV Syphilis Ghonorea (Gonorrhea) Chlamydia and Hep AB & C  on the 21st of april 2013 in melbourne australia and all tests came back negative im 21 years old and im very healthy i just have mild asthma and roughle three weeks ago on september the 28th i went to work and got  a mild fever and a swollen stomach im pretty sure thats what it is , and for about nearly three weeks  have had a on and off mild headache and a constant swollen stomach and when i consume a meal somtimes get restriction of breath and these symptoms are mild and on and off i got tested for herpes in october 4th 2013 so nearly 11 months after encounter and they came back negative and i have been perfectly normal up until 10-11 months after encounter and i was prescribed by a doctor in melbourne ausrsan to help with stomach discomfort and was told that is is just a common viral infection so my questions are:
Would the std tests at 4 months and 3 weeks be conclusive?
these symptoms are not getting worse or going away just there
should i be worried? and what could they be related to? (i have had no flem (phlegm) or runny nose just the symtpoms mentioned above)
if someone could please comment it would muchly be appraciated
please go to other communities for questions not about hbv.hbv is nothing on adults, it gets chronic only at birth or on pregnant women, testing is useless just have hbv vaccine and test 6 months after the vaccine schedule
But it is about hep b i want to know if my negative test result at 4 months and 3 weeks is conclusive?