Negative HbsAg
Hi! Congrats for your exellent work here!
My question is the following...
A friend of mine which will probably become my boyfriend told me that he has a negative HbsAg and that his mother gave it to him during his birth.
He has also told me that by having sex without protection , he can trasmit something to the woman that will not make her sick, and that IF the woman gives birth to a child , the child could carry the virus.
I have read on the internet that when a person has negative HbsAg then he cannot trasmit the virus.
But if his anti-HBs is negative? This means acute hepatitis?
I don't feel very comfortable asking him about all these...u know.. it is not polite.
If i make the vaccine ( cause i don't have it done) will i be 100% protected?
Is there a chance, somebody that has negative HBsAg to turn into positive after years?

Thank you very much
I'm not sure I understand any of this.  If he has Hep B then he is HbsAg+.  He would not have acute HepB if he got it from his mom at birth.  He would be chronic.  

It seems he has been very straight forward with you about his disease.  I don't think your questions should be a problem.  
"I don't feel very comfortable asking him about all these."

Let's try to help you out of  your discomfort:

1.  Have yourself tested for HBsAg and anti-HBs.

2.  If you are HBsAg negative and anti-HBs positive, then you are immune to his HBV, you do not even need a vaccination.

3.  If you are HBsAg negative and anti-HBs negative, then you need vaccination to be immune.

Best.
You should definately clarify who has what (antigen and antibodies).  If he is straight forward about the disease then why sidestep it.  Be upfront to avoid unneccessary confusion.  
i was tested a year ago and the results showed antiHBs negative.
So i guess i need vaccination.
You are definately right, i shouldn't feel that way.I must discuss this with him cause it is a serious condition.
But if somebody has HBsAg negative , can this turn into positive after years by itself?
Should i ask him to get tested again?

Thank you all very very much for your support
HBsAg negative is the default, it turns positive by infection only, not by itself.

Yes, he should also have his HBsAg and anti-HBs tested like you.